Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 02:01 AM   #56812
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Yeah, this has sucked. It’s a proud franchise, and I started watching when Craig Morton was QB. I have seen a lot of winning in that time. But this has sucked. Look at the list of coaches, and then look at the list of starting QBs - for seven seasons now. Total disaster.

The ownership gives me hope. It’s such a big deal. I’m a Rockies fan, too. Talk about hopeless. The Walmart guys seem, so far, to be a good mix of, “I don’t know enough to run a draft,” and, “This garbage is not acceptable.”

And you’re right. It is better when there is competition. Football is better with hate. And how do you hate someone who just curls into the fetal position in every fight? Every now and then, I’ll pull up the game when Shannon Sharpe got Derrick Thomas to completely lose his mind on MNF. That was fun to watch, because there was hate, and we got the best of you. You guys have had that for too long now. We need to hit you in the mouth a time or two, and restore at least some semblance of balance.
You just have to be patient. With good luck Patrick Mahomes son will only have daughters giving you a shot at another division title around 2065
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote