Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 12:39 AM   #56809
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
A counter argument to what? I’m asking sincerely. I think they should keep Paton around until the draft, and then fire him. I don’t think they should let him get within five miles of any coaching interviews. I am not a Paton apologist.

This is not a zero-sum argument. Paton can suck, AND Nathaniel Hackett can be a bad coach.

He said that Hackett was the fall guy for George Paton. I pointed out that Nathaniel Hackett had done plenty, by himself, to justify getting fired. What part of that am I supposed to counter?
I guess I misread your sentiment, my apologies. Hell, good luck to you dude, the division is always more entertaining when both of our teams are good
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote