Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 12:27 AM   #56807
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Quote:
I'll be honest... have not read many training camp updates or media prognostications about the upcoming year. So, I don't know what the 'experts' or rival fans are really claiming.

I think KC will miss Hill a lot, especially early. Pat is one of those QBs that can make average WRs look really good, so you've got that going for you. JuJu and MVS are good adds and Sky could be a top threat. It will take some time for them to be in lock step like the offense was with Hill.

Chargers are KC's greatest divisional threat at this point. KC is still the odds on favorite to win the division again, I have no issues saying that or that the Chargers are just about right there with them.

Denver has to prove it - no doubt. I think they can get to that 10 win range and still finish 3rd unfortunately. I have them at 10 wins and missing the playoffs, but with the expanded # of teams that advance, they have a better chance.

Dismissing the loss of Hill as if the others are just gonna step in and keep the machine rolling... a bit of homerism, but that's what happens on these sites. Losing Hill will not create a void that causes KC to fall under 10 wins though. It's pure folly to think that because of the QB.

Herbert is legit though and that offense can do some damage, so they're honestly the best bet to dethrone KC.
This was my favorite part of that post.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote