Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 10:42 PM   #56771
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Such a stupid comment. Nathaniel Hackett might be the worst head coach in the NFL in the last quarter century. Fall guy? I wish they could have fired him a few more times. Did you actually watch any of the games he coached?

Is that a defense of Paton? No. Both "Paton sucks," and "Nathaniel Hackett might be the worst head coach in the last 25 years" can be true. The term "fall guy" suggests he was somehow not treated fairly. That's just...not smart.

Similarly, I have heard people say, "Russell Wilson got his coach fired." Same thing. Russell Wilson is not a top-5 NFL quarterback. But he's also not the dumpster fire he was for most of the 15-game Nathaniel Hackett tenure. The last two games are SUCH an indictment on Nathaniel Hackett. They've looked, I don't know, functional - like a real football team. That's with an interim head coach that was out of coaching three months ago - a guy that has never so much as sniffed a head coaching job in his career.
Fat Russ was the problem idiot. That falls on Paton. Also who hired Hackett? Also Geno carrying Seattle to the playoffs makes Russ look like even more of a clown.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.