View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 09:17 PM   #35642
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
If you promise me rep I promise you I can match every single one of those plays with plays he made from this season. They're just part of what's expected from Patrick now.
He had several 2018-ish plays this year but the pure volume that season was insane.

He's still got that ability in him and you see it at times, but he brings it out less now because of the fact that he's in better command of the game and doesn't need to as often.

He's better now but he was peak fun that second season.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.