Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 07:58 PM   #162
Veteran

I will side a bit with 007. In my small town they just upgraded the 1950's seats with 1990's seats. We now have cup holders on both arms! And nicely padded seats!

Movie going is situationally dependent based upon population density and logistics.

I went to a theatre in a large city and it was outstanding. I could even order some food and an adult beverage. I could definitely understand movie viewing under those circumstances.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote