Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 12:30 PM   #154
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
I understand your take, but in front of my 75" flat screen in the basement with a decent/good 5.1 Pinnacle speakers with a wet bar and a toilet beats $20 for popcorn and a coke in most cases.

Gone is your grandpas' 19" tube TV.

Combine all of the above and

You can put only so much lipstick on a pig.

Just my opinion though.
It doesn’t compare to a 100+ft imax theater with no distractions.

And I’m not a big theater guy. The Batman is the only other movie I’ve watched in theaters since the start of Covid. And I’m about to see Avatar for a second time. I probably watched the original Avatar in one sitting at home the same amount as I did in theaters which is twice.

This isn’t about the story in Avatar 2 or whatever, it’s about the viewing. And if you have any desire to see the movie, IMO it must be done in theaters. And IMAX if possible
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.