View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 09:52 PM   #58
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Someone Yoinked your vehicle? WTF?

Did they catch the pole smoker that did it?
Someone stole it and totally trashed it. Cops found it 5 days after being stolen. No joke, they bedazzled my console and steering wheel. Wrote graffiti all over the dash. Broke everything possible. Left a crack pipe in the console. Open package of salami on the seat. About 5 huge bottles of perfume. Woman's clothing and footwear. Dozens of other WTF items I didn't own. It was sadly impressive how much damage they caused in a short time. Stolen on the 11th. Finally got a replacement vehicle yesterday. So, my holiday season has been a ****ing mess. Detective handling the case said they had a good lead, but I got the impression they weren't really trying very hard. ****ing crackhead thieves.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.