View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 03:56 PM   #43
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
I give myself a 9

Stock market was bad this year, but that's why I built the size of nest egg that I did, to withstand years like this. There was never anything I wanted to buy that I didn't just go out and buy. So in effect - financially it was a good year.

Health-wise, we had cancer revisit the family, but we showed it the door. All other health complaints are age appropriate.

Family-wise, we all get along with each other well, even after spending an entire weak on the OBX beach in a house together. The grandkid considers us good playmates.

Really, I don't know what I am lacking to be Mahomesian. But I hate to think in those grand of terms.

In retrospect, I should've given the 10 to a lesser quarterback and made Patrick Mahomes II an 11, with instructions that no one is allowed to select it since no one's year could be that good.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote