View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 10:07 PM   #19
Cheat Death

Easily one of the toughest years of my life. Started with traveling for the AFCCG and then obliterating my right femur 3 days later. Had an injury related setback a month later then lost my FiL unexpectedly which I couldn't be there for due to my recovery and inability to travel.

Through all that and while mostly sitting on the sidelines somehow I managed to pull off a well planned relocation and despite spending the rest of the year in physical therapy had a really good year at work.

Feel like in years past I rated these polls in the 8s and 9s having a good run of positive years which is the difference between this year being a 2 or 3 and the 5 I'm rating it.

So my unsolicited advice is to stack those 7-10s to put yourself in a good place for the inevitable 1-4s.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote