View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 09:02 PM   #10
The Demon Preacher

2022 has been on par with 2001-2004.

2001-2004: I was disowned by my parents because I left the church. Had zero contact with my little brother to whom I was, essentially, a 3rd parent due to our age differences and the fact that my folks couldn't afford a sitter so I watched him ALL the time.

2022: Wife died in a car wreck in April and I had to put her dog to sleep last week. But hey... I got goats this year though and they are doing great!

Bad trade but those goats along with my dogs are about the only thing keeping me around so it ain't for nothing.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote