View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 10:35 PM   #6961
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
Trevor Bauer never committed any crimes, just got extorted by a criminal. It cost him a lot of rep points and accordingly, he probably can't act like the belle of the ball in choosing his next team. I believe the Dodgers still have his rights but they want him gone bad and would probably give him up for anything. The Royals could be a reasonable destination. I say bring him in. Not kidding.

ETA: I bring this up because Bauer's ridiculous suspension got erased and now he's an active player again.
I was gonna say I'd be all over that, but then I looked at his contract. He only has a year left and that year it really expensive. It's probably double our payroll! Jk kinda. If the Dodgers would send cash then I would take him.

Chances are almost zero of the Royals making the playoffs, so there is no need of paying a guy a ton of money when we're not going anywhere and Sherman would 100% not take that contract on.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.