Thread: Movies and TV Oppenheimer
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 12:48 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I mean, those 2 movies weren't his best work, but they're still better than 99% of the shit that Hollywood puts out. I thoroughly enjoyed both.
Excluding Home Alone 4, I'm not sure there is a movie I've enjoyed watching less in the last 2 years than TENET. It was an absolute mess with regards to the audio-visual and storytelling departments. Dunkirk was just boring and (saw it in IMAX) horribly loud. He really needs to clean up his act on the audio front, many of his films have barely audible dilogue with his crap sound mixing. Sorry, I know it's not the thread for it, but he's come an embarrassingly long way away from his Memento days.

Denis Villeneuve, not Nolan, should be getting the kind of cult-like following for gorgeous heady movies.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.