View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 12:46 AM   #1515
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Bird's a little lofty. I'm not sure there's ever been a more skilled player.
People talk about how Bird would get worked now, but if came up during this era where you make millions and have personal trainers year round, he would own the league.

And when Bird played, the 3 pointer was kind of a secondary shot because many teams played through the low post.

I mean, the man farmed during the off season, and would routinely drink beer before and after games.

This may sound crazy to some, but I believe that Bird may be the best passer the league has ever seen. And if he devoted himself to staying in shape and shooting thousands of threes in the off season, he would have been Curry like.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.