View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 09:00 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Sometime this season, after the Colts game, I just decided I'm going to stay as positive as possible when watching games, even when bad stuff is happening. It would be a crime to spend this golden era of Chiefs fandom just angrily yelling at my TV. Just sit back and know that Mahomes is going to make it all okay.
No doubt, I can't imagine some of the newer and younger fans having never really experienced Chiefs football before Andy Reid and even more so before Mahomes. They may have went mentally insane if they get this mad and crazy in the GDT over this team...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.