Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 07:05 PM   #219
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
From Joe's Facebook :

Finally a moment to post. Let’s just say I have been/am a very sick person and thanks to yet another week in the hospital I am finally regaining some strength and batting these infections.
Anyhow won’t bore everyone with the details however once I’m cut loose from here I’ll be going home in hospice care as this battle has beat me down and I’m so ready to rest and see my love Kathy Beth Russell Tracy.
if a Christmas Miracle is in my future I’ll welcome it it and if not will take yet another chance to share you with all the true meaning of a Christmas Miracle and that’s seeing a life changed by Jesus’ saving Grace.
Lastly please all when thetime comes keep your eyes open for a new ministry God laid on my heart called LOSS….LOSS OF SPOUSE SANCTUARY that we are trying to get going as a reach out to those who have lost their spouse.
I’m hoping to use the building as part of the reach out so please if inclined remember LOSS if you’d like to make a donation or you’d simply like to see about volunteer opportunities.
If you’d like to reach out I can get you in touch with someone from our new board.
What a great and much needed ministry. Thank you Nzoner.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote