View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 02:24 PM   #29
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Sometime this season, after the Colts game, I just decided I'm going to stay as positive as possible when watching games, even when bad stuff is happening. It would be a crime to spend this golden era of Chiefs fandom just angrily yelling at my TV. Just sit back and know that Mahomes is going to make it all okay.
Criticizing Spags and the defense every time they coach and play like shit ISN'T being negative.

Not being a blind homer is NOT being a bad fan.

The excuses for the defense are ridiculous, but I don't think The Spags Ball Washing Brigade is full of bad fans.

I mean, the excuse gymnastics it takes to actually blame Mahomes because the defense gave up 4 TDs to a ridiculously bad offense, is off the charts ignorant, yet some good fans have actually gone down that path.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.