View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 11:19 AM   #23
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
It's pretty crazy what a spoiled fanbase we've become, myself included. Everyone's pissed off after we beat the Broncos for the 14th straight time (utterly amazing) but it was *only* by 6 points and everything didn't go perfectly. We have our 10th consecutive winning season locked up, are on the cusp of a 7th straight division title, right in the mix for the top seed in the conference. In a "retooling" year none the less.

I always told myself if we ever became a legit top flight organization with a real QB, I would appreciate every second of it. A little reflection is definitely in order for many of us. It will never, ever get better than this football wise. To expect it to is being completely unreasonable.
The Broncos have lost most of their games this year by one score. The difference between a "dominant" team and a "horrible" team is often just in how they close out games.

Was this our best showing? Obviously not. But it was unlikely to be a blowout anyway. A W is a W.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote