View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 11:06 AM   #22
MVP

It's pretty crazy what a spoiled fanbase we've become, myself included. Everyone's pissed off after we beat the Broncos for the 14th straight time (utterly amazing) but it was *only* by 6 points and everything didn't go perfectly. We have our 10th consecutive winning season locked up, are on the cusp of a 7th straight division title, right in the mix for the top seed in the conference. In a "retooling" year none the less.

I always told myself if we ever became a legit top flight organization with a real QB, I would appreciate every second of it. A little reflection is definitely in order for many of us. It will never, ever get better than this football wise. To expect it to is being completely unreasonable.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote