View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 10:13 AM   #12
Veteran

Yeah, it's good to remember that this won't last forever and we are watching a premier talent on our team.

For me, I think the years of disappointment get brought back up when things start going wrong. A flood of negative emotions gets me going down that negative path and it's hard to stop the slide once I get on it. The reaction happens like playing a record/tape/bluray. Almost a Pavlov dogian response...

I think 'Because Chiefs' should be categorized as a form of PTSD...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.