View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 11:44 AM   #13244
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
In my humble opinion, Tesla stock has been driven mostly by hype rather than performance. And, whether it's due to competitors, bad press, or the perception that Elon isn't focusing on the company as much as he needs to, it sure seems like the shine is wearing off.

But I have my usual caveat that I don't own a single individual stock outside of my employer, so I have very little room to be giving advice.
Yeah it's ridiculously (actually an understatement) overvalued compared to other car companies. But the hype and Elons reputation kept that going. Now the hype isn't what it used to be and Elon is Eloning harder and worse than ever before.

Oh well, it gave me some stupid amazing gains. But yeah I think it's about time to cut the cord.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.