View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 11:06 AM   #13241
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
What are your guys views on Tesla in the future? I'm really tempted to sell most of my shares and either sit on the cash or put it somewhere else.
In my humble opinion, Tesla stock has been driven mostly by hype rather than performance. And, whether it's due to competitors, bad press, or the perception that Elon isn't focusing on the company as much as he needs to, it sure seems like the shine is wearing off.

But I have my usual caveat that I don't own a single individual stock outside of my employer, so I have very little room to be giving advice.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.