View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 10:13 AM   #17152
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Might look through The Butcher Block website.
https://butcherblockco.com/large-cutting-board

I must say Fish's friend boards look unique.
The second link in my post is from there. They're probably fine, but it's hard to tell much from the pictures, and most of the colors are washed out and shit. That's probably the direction I'd go if I can't find a unit someone will vouch for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Very nice. Huge/thick, and that has a LOT of advantages. Makes storing a little tougher, but my family back in VA has one similar to what your buddy makes, and it was a joy to cut on.
My intention is to not store it. I have a big ass island that the hope is to leave it out on.

Bad lighting from an iphone a million years ago, but here it is.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.