View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 08:46 AM   #17148
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So, a good buddy of mine from college is actually into that exact business, and he's been putting out some really quality stuff lately. We met at K-State while I was going to college there. He was the bartender at the bar I visited during my entire time there. He has since expanded into the woodworking business, and he's been putting out some great stuff. Here's a few of his most recent boards that I think are a good representation of what he's capable of. I put my rep behind this guy, he's been a good friend for decades. Down home country MO native, hunts and fishes more than I do. He even has better deer recipes than I do, and that's not something I say casually.
He'll customize exactly what you want. Hit me up with a PM if you want personal contact info.

Very nice. Huge/thick, and that has a LOT of advantages. Makes storing a little tougher, but my family back in VA has one similar to what your buddy makes, and it was a joy to cut on.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.