View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 08:12 PM   #1351
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
On pace for less than 50 points. This is going to go down as the worst offensive team in quite a while. I can't remember a worse one in the last 20 years at least.
Two years ago they were much worse offensively. Marcus Garrett was effectively our go-to-scorer at the end of games.

I think this team is going to have offensive issues, but I wouldn't take this game as much evidence of anything. Harris barely played in it and it was played like an out-of-control football game for its entirety.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.