View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 10:04 AM   #131
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
yeah I saw that too and glad you said something - I'm not sure he is "getting it"
Meanwhile in Toney's first game where he was clearly more limited in the passing game, multiple people noticed him flying around looking for work. He'd try to find someone to block, he'd fly downfield on a reception and help his teammate up.

It's a night and day difference in energy. And you can chalk it up to whatever you want - Toney given a new lease on life, Moore's confidence being shot after his adventures on STs - fine. I'm not saying there aren't reasons for it.

But the difference is pretty damn stark.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote