View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 08:19 AM   #2
11-5, baby

5th option? Holy shit MVPat is good.

“In the red zone three plays later, Mahomes revealed that the Jaguars covered his first four reads. What about the fifth and final option?

“I actually heard him as the route was going on, going, ‘HEY!’” Mahomes said of Toney. “That helped me out a little bit. I looked over, and he’s wide open.”

Toney, a dynamic second-year player, was supposed to be the play’s decoy. After motioning across the formation, he slid into the flat. But nobody picked him up. Toney caught Mahomes’ short and easy pass and scored the first touchdown of his career, a 6-yard reception that he turned into a memorable highlight by using just his right foot to hop into the end zone. Toney was so open that he had 20.4 yards of separation from the nearest defender, the most on a touchdown pass since Next Gen Stats began tracking the stat in 2016.“
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote