View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 12:47 PM   #82
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Trav says he thinks the best fast food burger is Burger King, but he also notes that he orders no mayo, no onion. Seems a little strange. I suppose you still get the grilled flavor that sets Burger King apart from the others who go with the flat top, but.. Idk.

Them BK onions do be strong af. I don't eat there often but that shit stays on your breath for a day after you eat it.
He's lucky he's so good. Or else I'd want him cut for not only liking Burger King but going even further to say they're the best fast food burger.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote