View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 12:46 PM   #34623
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I love basketball, but I hate the NBA. They have the best athletes on earth, and play the worst type of basketball on earth. It's all Threefense and No Defense.

I think Kansas City would support an NBA team for about one season, because NBA basketball sucks compared to college basketball. One season of 30-52, and Kansas City area fans will just start waiting for the Big 12 Tournament.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Bla bla bla. Samw thing most college bball fans say and I dont get it. The NBA is fantastic to watch. Some college bball is quite honestly unwatchable due to how little skill some guys have. But I still love it because its basketball.

I think we could support it if they are good in the first few years of inception.

And if it makes Mahomes happy then Im all for it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.