View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 07:49 AM   #4351
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
You talking about our trade? I didn't know that either. I just needed a FS.
No - as far as I know Carl Lawson is still healthy. I was happy to make that deal because it was a good 'football' trade. You needed a FS and I needed a DE4.

And Lawson isn't far removed from being pretty dominant, though he still seems to be shaking off some rust. He should be a solid backup DE for me though.

I traded Jordyn Brooks for Nico Collins looking to rebuild my eleven personnel package. I needed a reliable WR3 and with Cooks doing Cooks shit, figured Collins was primed to make a nice jump forward. With St. Brown, McLaurin, Collins and Pitts, I felt like that put me in pretty nice shape. Especially with McCaffrey as the single back.

Turns out Collins pulled his groin last week and will be out this evening. Oh well - it's probably still at trade I should've made. I was stacked so deep at LB and my younger WRs are all hurt and/or inactive so my efforts at rebuilding the WR room in the draft came up dry. Had to get something done.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.