View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 06:09 PM   #1794
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They don't have that much in him; a 3rd round pick.

And they evidently don't think enough of him right now (despite by all accounts being a very smart player) to displace a complete bum in Marcus Mariota.

So I don't get the impression they're in love with the guy.

It's way too Maddeny to ever happen, but I'd really like to see what that team could do with credible QB play.

I guess the question the Falcons have to ask themselves is if this isn't a window OPENING for them and if so, could Ridder be Carr with a dick cap hit as soon as next season.

That might well be the case. It ain't like the NFC South is gonna be orders of magnitude better with the Saints still digging out of cap hell and likely to lose Kamara and the Panthers/Bucs still not having a QB.

You may be right - they may be smarter to just ride it out and hope for 2022 while planning for 2023. But if they aren't high on Ridder, they've shown themselves to be feisty enough to likely keep them out of the top part of the draft. In which case, isn't Carr a really nice option going forward for them?

It comes down to how they view Ridder and right now they view him as something less than Mariota. Which is...odd.
If you posted that stuff about Mariota on Raiders boards, you would be cursed. Those dipsticks think Mariota is good.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.