Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 03:12 PM   #356
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Or after he kills Butcher... I think Butcher has to die by the end of the show.
Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me at all and I'd be even less surprised if it was AFTER he killed Butcher (who makes some heroic sacrifice to save Hughie).

Because really, there's just nothing for Butcher at this point. He's gone. He's a shell of a human being who barely even wants to live and even at that, he'd be fine dying if it meant taking Homelander out with him.

Once Becca died, the end game was written for Butcher, IMO. I'm not convinced he even cares about Ryan other than NOT wanting him raised by Homelander. So if Homelander dies and Butcher goes out in the process, Butcher's gonna see his promise to Becca fulfilled.

From a strict storytelling arc, there's just no redemption even possible for Butcher at this point. So why bother with it? He's a broken man with no foundation left to cling to.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.