Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 03:07 PM   #355
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So I just binged this season over the last week or so.

It was definitely better than Season 2. Man, as an aside, Kimiko is just freakin' beautiful this whole season.

And yes, I get it, it was super on the nose with the MAGA stuff and yeah, conservatives are caricatures. I can't bring myself to give a shit. It's Seth ****ing Rogan writing it, of course this is what he's up to.

I thought it was a really good season that was damn entertaining. Though I'd be totally cool with them moving on from the 'Deep ****s fish' thing. We get it. That joke's pretty played out at this point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.