View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 09:59 AM   #1753
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I obviously don't follow him as closely as you do but that seems like an extremely low possibility. He is incredibly loyal and he's so damn positive all the time. No matter what is going on around him I don't think he will ever make those kind of waves.
Normally, I wouldn't consider the possibility but Adams changes the dynamic. Carr has the patience of a saint but having a rough year with his best buddy could sour him. I don't know. It is frustrating all around.

But time will tell.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.