View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 08:19 AM   #1745
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yeah, we learned the hard way about the patriot way bullshit. Thing is, josh already proved himself to be incompetent as a hc, so it baffles me why davis hired him. Don't get me wrong, I love it when the faid suck, but it's still a head scratcher.
Yeah, I can't figure out how McDaniels keeps getting hired. I know belichick likes him, so I guess that's why he hired him back even after the filming scandal in Denver.

I guess I can understand why Denver hired him, since at that time everyone who was involved with patriots was getting hired around the league. Half the teams in the league, including us, fell victim to that scam.

But the Raiders? Is there anyone besides Mark Davis who didn't see what Josh McDaniels was by the time 2021 rolled around?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote