View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 04:25 AM   #17079
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Roast chicken and potatoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice work Pablo. Did you get the timing right? That’s always the part that trips me up.

I do this chicken taco thing where I put the chicken breast over onions and jalapeños that is amazing but it took me a bit to dial in the size of the onion to finish right.

Looks great though bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
They just put in an Aldi about 15 minutes from me. There's a dozen grocery stores closer but I feel like you guys talk about it enough for me to check it out.
I’m ****ing jealous. I have 1 store. The prices are a joke and I Have to go 45 miles to get to Walmart or dillons.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.