Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 07:48 AM   #531
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Fully agreed.

I gotta say, I was skeptical coming into this season due to Condal's background, and the time jumps they had to make in order to finish this season (Reminder: Aemond wasn't BORN yet by Episode 5, halfway through this season).

But hot damn did they still make this compelling. Not only that, they made this season off of... 70 pages of source material? Another concern I had was a problem The Hobbit movies ran into, a lot of characters, but not a lot to actually adapt from. But did the actors (shoutout especially to Paddy Considine) ever rise to the occasion to bring life to their counterparts in Fire and Blood - and the writers, under the guidance of GRRM, really brought what was originally written as a history textbook to life.

And the thing is... this was all exposition to the good stuff.
3 seasons of houses of Dragons at war..... Bring it on!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.