View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 10:46 PM   #2354
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
There really is no "good guy" in this fight. Rodgers rubs a lot of people the wrong way and isn't a great leader or teammate.

The Packers' organization has certainly been at fault as well, as you mentioned. I can't imagine the Chiefs ever allowing Mahomes to go into a season with Bob Tonyan at TE (coming off an injury no less) and a combination of Romeo Doubs & Allen Lazard at WR with aging broke dicks like Sammy Watkins and Randall Cobb for depth. As good as Rodgers has been, I'd argue even #15 wouldn't be able to do too much with that.

This is a train wreck right now, that's for sure.
Mahomes wouldn't be 6-0 with the roster, but I gotta think he'd have figured a thing or two out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote