View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 02:19 PM   #2309
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Exactly.

I'll see if I can find the footage of the SF postgame where MVS was all over Mahomes like he couldn't get enough of the guy. In Mahomes, he's got a guy that will help him get better instead of just telling him he's doing it wrong.
And again, MVS came to Mahomes and mentioned that the deep shot would be there the next time they ran a similar route concept.

I just can't imagine a world where MVS is comfortable enough to do with with Rodgers. Because god help him if he's wrong.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote