View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 02:05 PM   #2300
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

What an unbelievable douche. My coach says I played great. The exact polar opposite of how you want your QB to behave.

They had a chance to trade this guy for all the draft picks in the world. Should have taken it.
I cannot understand how he's just so insecure at this point in his career.

You've been in the league for 15 years. You're a first ballot Hall of Famer. You're independently wealthy. Your legacy in this sport is as secure as secure gets.

For ****s sake man, it's "We" when you win and "I" when you lose. Jump on every grenade that gets tossed out there. There is simply NOTHING to be gained by being a shitheel in public.

In the locker room if you want to put a charge into somebody (and it had better be targeted and you'd better be confident this is the sort of person that responds to that sort of thing) - sure, be a prick. It really works with some people.

But FFS man, you just suck something awful.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.