Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 09:28 PM   #521
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I gotta say that was a great episode.

Spoiler!

Like I said before, the little things are what makes the thing go and they goddamned got it.
I think my favorite part of the show is that they DIDN'T age up the characters like they did in GOT.

Some of the odd/reckless decisions the Stark children make in the television series lose a little weight because it's grown ass people making them. And some of the impressive things they do are less impressive because again - adults.

But in HOTD they've kept them looking as young as they were. Luke looked like a terrified kid in that meeting with Baratheon. And if he's in his mid-20s, he has a better response then "Okay, lemme go tell my mom..."

That was an excellent decision and while it made some of the earlier scenes with Daemon and Rhaneara a little creepy, it really helped with the rest of the show.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote