Thread: Movies and TV HALLOWEEN ENDS
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 08:40 AM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Lmao, can't believe they're still churning this shit out. We all know he's never gonna die. Jason X takes place in 2455 lol.

Did you watch it?

Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
There was nothing scary or horror about this turd. Could’ve been streaming on the CW it was that basic.

Yep, I think I came to this realization at some point in the middle of the movie, which is why it didn't sit well with me. It wasn't scary AT ALL.

There was a bit of tension in the opening scene as well as the first point in the sewers when Myers grabbed the kid. After that, not a single second even tried to be scary.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.