View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 05:29 PM   #5308
Ultrabanned

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Got myself a new ride. Wife and I are adding to the family and we were gonna buy another SUV, but I lobbied for a much more practical vehicle of course.

'21 Bighorn. Not the top trim but definitely the top of what I wanted to spend! **** these things are expensive anymore. This truck is so damn nice to drive. Maybe some day I'll go after a Limited or Rebel trim when I want to drop more money because Ram did a lot right with this vehicle. I did read DJLN posts in this thread when I was trying to parse down how interested I was in a Ram, so shoutout there for sure.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote