Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 07:26 AM   #50401
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
That's being very generous. Where exactly to you think that they're going to find 6 more wins? They have the Colts next. That's another team with a losing record, but I see them losing. Jaguars are playing better this year. They should beat the Donks as well. They should beat the Panthers, maybe the Cardinals. But other than the Jets, I can't see any others that they would have a chance of winning. And right now, I would take the Jets in that one.
I think 8 is pretty much the ceiling. 6 seems more likely.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.