Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 03:06 PM   #5768
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And again - Frank Clark has no part in any of that.

Meanwhile next season when we're trying to figure out what to do with Juan Thornhill and have $9 million less in cap space, come see me. Or hell, maybe the fact that we DON'T presently have a young DE from the 2nd round because we drafted Bryan Cook instead is because they knew they had to plan for life without Thornhill.

Frank Clark's mere existence on this roster will make things harder for this organization next season. And that's why he shouldn't be on it.
See this is my point. You guys are acting like this is a huge problem prohibiting us from doing things like keep players. It’s really not.

We’ve got $25 million next year. After Frank is released it’s $35 million. That’s before any other cuts.

And you know extending Thornhill will not be a problem. His first year cap hit will be minimal and Frank will be completely off the books when his big cap hits set in.

I also wasn’t high on the Bryan Cook pick but you’re forgetting Mike Danna. Dude is a 5th rd pick. And Karlaftis was the 30th. We’re paying them both next to nothing.

Every team has a player like this. When you draft and coach we’ll it minimizes problems like this.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.