View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 04:24 PM   #5305
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
Got any connections in KC area? I want to do a mid muffler delete on my Scat Pack. I'd also like to do a bypass of the idle valve... I get why they put it in there, but damn it is annoying, esp since they put a sensor on that B.

What are your thoughts on removal of the new particulate filters on the new 992? The addition of the twin turbos makes it a ridiculous beast of a vehicle, but the sound is a bit muted. Naturally aspirated always sounds better, but those twins are ridiculous. The next level up from base (S) can hang with older model Turbo S fercrissakes.
Nah, no connection in the KC area.

As far as the 992, i have no idea man.

We do very niche, specific work here. 64-73 Mustangs. You can ask me ANYTHING about a classic Mustang. Newer cars though? No clue, lol.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote