Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 09:11 PM   #264
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Daemon doesn't have any redeeming qualities to me.

I guess he's supposed to be a badass fighter but so far I've only seen him get beat up by Ser Calvin Klein and kill a crippled burn victim.

Robert Baratheon and Jaime Lannister were shit people but they had a certain charm that Daemon lacks, IMO.
I dunno, I dig the smart ass. And it was fairly compelling television to see him own that Royce fool. Whatever his name was.

And at some point there has to be a mononom of respect for the idea that **** the decorum, **** the politicking, **** doing shit for the sake of what anybody else thinks. Let's do shit that needs to be done.

What he did with the city watch and crime in the city was commendable. And he got pissed on for it. He didn't really start stirring shit until they booted him off the council for doing precisely what was asked of him.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.