View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 08:19 PM   #5302
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Also, some sage advice for you....make sure that whomever is doing the install uses a decent exhaust hanger.

Seems like most muffler shops just want to use those cheap ass wire hangers and good god they're awful. They rust, they snap...they're the reason you see cars with tail pipes that wag like a dog tail.

Make sure your installer uses a good hanger.

We like to use one made by Pypes Performance Exhaust. Part number: TPHV6.

There's some billet shit we've used too in the past if you want to get real fancy, but id have to dig up that P/N
Got any connections in KC area? I want to do a mid muffler delete on my Scat Pack. I'd also like to do a bypass of the idle valve... I get why they put it in there, but damn it is annoying, esp since they put a sensor on that B.

What are your thoughts on removal of the new particulate filters on the new 992? The addition of the twin turbos makes it a ridiculous beast of a vehicle, but the sound is a bit muted. Naturally aspirated always sounds better, but those twins are ridiculous. The next level up from base (S) can hang with older model Turbo S fercrissakes.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.