View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 12:43 PM   #1389
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I don’t see it. As others have said he doesn’t have a feel for the receiver position. Dangerous as hell if he gets the ball with some space though. But you’ve got to deliver a strike to him. He’s not like tyreek who made all kinds of crazy in air adjustments to get to the ball.

But nobody should be upset about having a gadget weapon like this pretty much for free. We just need other WRs to step up so mecole can play a role instead of being the guy.
Oh, he is 100% not the natural footballer Hill is but that's not an indictment on Hardman. Hill is one of the better football players in the league.

On the positive side, he's got speed and quickness that you just can't teach and his hands are actually pretty good. You can get a more natural feel for the game by continuing to play. Since he's so young, I am holding out hope that he becomes a true WR. I won't be surprised in the least if he's already maxed out though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.