View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 09:24 PM   #10190
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
The ACC isn't going to live the length of its TV contract. It all blows up when ESPN wants Clemson to join the SEC.

I do think Oregon, Washington, and Stanford all join the Big Ten, not sure about Cal.

The big remaining domino is the ACC. Once it gets opened up look out. Florida doesn't want Florida State in the SEC, they probably feel the same way about Miami. I think the SEC takes one of them, lets say Miami. I think the Big Ten would love to take on a Florida State, which would really embrace their national footprint.

Notre Dame is interesting. I think they could become truly independent, but it would be the death of their program. I can's see the Big Ten allowing them to schedule 4-5 games a year vs Big Ten schools when you have 20 plus teams to schedule.

ACC survives like the Big 12.
ESPN isn't touching that ACC contract. It's gonna take a handful of schools to grenade it all to end it early.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote